SEO SEM Guide,SEO Company,Web Design Developments

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My First Corporate Party - IndiaMart Rain Dance Party


I had attained my first corporate industry party (IndiaMart Rain Dance Party) on 23 April. That was amazing. Actually from the morning I was not interested to join the Party but in the evening I changed the mood. I reached the Virenda Garden at approx. 8.30.
I have reached the party with my Manager and some colleague.  Party started with some quiz contest. It was great movement for me because I found someone for whom I decided to join the party.
I had listen so many names in the company. It was first time to see him from close.  Dinesh Agarwal, Vikash Agarwal, Brijesh Agarwal,  Shasi Narayan, Vikas Goyel and many more are there.
Now the Party started …..Rain Dance…Many of them waiting for it from so many days…….
So for me ….do not know dance….like seeing people dance….But when my Senior Manager requested to me, it was best for me to go and join the dance….When I  came out…I was completely wet.
 I saw so many people were drinking and many of them dancing. Party is a best place to learn about people and his views.
 When many of my colleagues were busy in the dance and drinks. I found the chance to ….looking pretty....Don't Go there...
So come to point…I think such type of party is good. It helps to know more about people, way of thinking, personal opinion.
As for me it was like an achievement for me. It helps to know more about people.
I am going to share some cool pic… IndiaMart Rain Dance Party – 23 April 2011.

10 comments:

lovecurse said...

Revenge heals all wounds; some scientists say human beings are genetically wired for it. Don't feel guilty about the pain you are about to bestow on the one who hurt you, they deserve it. Take your time, contemplate the punishment to fit the crime and plot your moves. You will be healed of the silent fury that runs through your veins. Your sleepless nights and mental scars will fade.

seo usa said...

Really each one like this topic. "My First Corporate Party - IndiaMart Rain Dance Party" This is so meaningful topic. I am so much like this topic. And i got solution from this topic. Here showed the all themes and visuals and explains are totally different & meaningfully. This is not only entertainment & topic. It's giving the Suggestion is one part of the life. Really thanks to this topic share with us...

Eire Websites said...

hi;
I read your post and i am very happy that some time a moments came when we can't decided that what we do when we are alone and upset.And on that time we suddenly we have don that work which we don't want to do.and when we don this we feel well and nice and that time our mood will change from upset to happiest.......

Wobble said...

We build websites on the Joomla CMS (Content Management System), enabling you to update your website yourself free of charge on a daily basis, saving you money in the long run. Joomla is a flexible platform and widely supported, giving you the freedom to add whatever you like at any stage, e.g. it's easy to add a blog if you need one 10 months after your website went live. Wobble is a proud and active member of the Joomla South Africa community.

Manish Kumar said...

I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information
IT Services

Honest to Goodness said...

Nice to Speak This. Hi Dear I have review you valuable post now, really true & informative description by you. Now I have bookmarked your website list and checked once again. So please check out for more regarding any issue for SEO point of view. I promise that you will get best service by high level internet marketing expert professional to boost organic traffic and better rank for all major search engines as soon as possible in India and abroad. .
Try before you invest at me you can visit for best seo expert in India visit at https://www.facebook.com/SeoIndiaa

Unknown said...

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website by opportunity, and I’m amazed why this incident did not take position in advance! I saved it.



upcoming verizon phones 2013

designtheme said...

Nice post about Creative Website Designing.We are Professional Web Design Company Bangalore, India

Bangaloreweb guru said...

The blog was very informative. Such a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing. Keep updating Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Designing Company Bangalore

Anonymous said...

I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. web designing in jalandhar